Tech is not having a good day. Shares of many of the major tech companies were trading down more than 2% ahead of noon ET on Wednesday.
The tech-heavy Nasdaq-100 was down 1.52% at 6,326.95, off the all-time high set on Tuesday.
While nothing can be pinpointed as for a reason to the sell off, it appears money is rotating out of the names that have seen sizable moves as of late. Apple, Alphabet, Amazon, Facebook and Nvidia are all down more than 2%.
A notable outperformer is Snap, which released its biggest redesign ever for its Snapchat app on Wednesday morning.
Here’s a roundup of some of the biggest names in tech and how they are moving on Wednesday.
- Amazon (AMZN) -3.14% at $1156.20
- Alphabet (GOOGL) -2.53% at $1039.50
- Apple (AAPL) -2.26% at $169.16
- Facebook (FB) -4.06% at $175.02
- Snap (SNAP) -0.51 at $13.54
- AMD (AMD) – 3.22% at $10.81
- Nvidia (NVDA) -7.00% at $195.97
- Netflix (NFLX) -5.32% at $188.47