This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Bitcoin.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.
After concluding a successful token pre-sale round, FinTech company The NAGA Group is launching their main token sale, which began on December 1, 2017. JOIN HERE!
NAGA is proud to have a pool of more than 7000 users in the official Telegram chat.
More Facts About the Main Token Sale and the Purpose of the Token Sale
First of all, the company’s goal is to raise 30M USD. Unsold tokens will be burned, so there will be no impact on our token economy from having a high cap.
Furthermore, we would like to address some of the questions that we’ve received from the community:
The NAGA Group is conducting an ICO after conducting an IPO. This is quite novel and so it’s not unexpected that this ICO would raise many eyebrows and also many questions.
Why ICO After IPO?
The NAGA Group has already executed a 12.5M Euro Venture Capital round with the multi-billion dollar Chinese FOSUN Group, and a successful Initial Public Offering (IPO) of its stock in which the price soared by 600%. The IPO was oversubscribed by 300%+ before any “crypto-announcement” took place. So having raised significant capital in an IPO, why launch an ICO?
In conducting an ICO we seek to
- Bridge the new economy (cryptocurrencies) to the old (public equities)
- Develop a crypto and virtual goods product line to bridge to our existing stock trading products
- Unify these worlds with one token
- Grow the cryptocurrency space by many millions of new wallets
- Legitimize ICOs by launching one from a publicly listed company
- Pioneer new governance models by Read More Here